The initiation of a blog...

I love analogies.

The God I serve is all about them as well. The Bible is fraught with parables, similes, analogies, word pictures, allegories... all to make us understand His Word and Will better.

I have no idea (or goals for) how often I will be posting the analogies I see and learn...
I am also definitely NOT a writer. I use way too many paranthesis, ellipses, all caps... so please correct my spelling and grammar if need be! ;)

Make comments, challenge me...
Thanks for reading!
Vanesa

Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy 2009!

WOW. Its intimidating to commence the first post of 2009... its gotta be good right? Deep? Profound? Significant?

HENCE I am just getting it over with by posting some good quotes from some neat men... and then I can revert back to my less articulate musings. ;) Thankful to be able to blog.

"Sin is despair, for sin is not the wildness of flesh and blood, but it is the spirit's consent thereto."
-Soren Kierkegaard

"You will never become what you are not becoming." -Harvey Hartman

"The point of having an open mind, like having an open mouth, is to close it on something solid." -G. K. Chesterton

No comments: