The initiation of a blog...

I love analogies.

The God I serve is all about them as well. The Bible is fraught with parables, similes, analogies, word pictures, allegories... all to make us understand His Word and Will better.

I have no idea (or goals for) how often I will be posting the analogies I see and learn...
I am also definitely NOT a writer. I use way too many paranthesis, ellipses, all caps... so please correct my spelling and grammar if need be! ;)

Make comments, challenge me...
Thanks for reading!
Vanesa

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My JUST God will bring me into account

"Moses and Aaron were among his preists, Samuel also among those who called upon His name. They called to the Lord and He answered them.
In the pullar of the cloud He spoke to them;
they kept His testimonies and the statutes that He gave them.
O Lord our God you answered them!
You were a forgiving God to them,
But an avenger of their wrongdoing."
Psalm 99:6-8

vs. 9- Exalt our God for HE IS HOLY!
I can't believe it is already March!
CIAO.

No comments: