The initiation of a blog...

I love analogies.

The God I serve is all about them as well. The Bible is fraught with parables, similes, analogies, word pictures, allegories... all to make us understand His Word and Will better.

I have no idea (or goals for) how often I will be posting the analogies I see and learn...
I am also definitely NOT a writer. I use way too many paranthesis, ellipses, all caps... so please correct my spelling and grammar if need be! ;)

Make comments, challenge me...
Thanks for reading!
Vanesa

Friday, December 5, 2008

Honest Struggles

Hypocrisy defined by a great theologian- "The masking of inward evil by an outward show of righteousness."

I struggle with my evil heart.
RID YOURSELVES of all hypocrisy and desire the pure spiritual milk of the Word to transform you!

I love that this is the first post of December. ;) God transform my wretched heart...

James 3 says- 'But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it OR deny the truth.
Lord I don't want to glory in my wretchedness or dwell on it... I also don't want to deny the fact that I truly am wretched! Thank you for giving me a right standing before you.

No comments: