The initiation of a blog...

I love analogies.

The God I serve is all about them as well. The Bible is fraught with parables, similes, analogies, word pictures, allegories... all to make us understand His Word and Will better.

I have no idea (or goals for) how often I will be posting the analogies I see and learn...
I am also definitely NOT a writer. I use way too many paranthesis, ellipses, all caps... so please correct my spelling and grammar if need be! ;)

Make comments, challenge me...
Thanks for reading!
Vanesa

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The first post of November!

O November... what a month! Thank you Lord for your many gifts and how you are shaping me.

Psalm 37:23
"The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way."

WHO DO YOU THIS IS THE HE AND WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE HIS?
Either one is just beautiful.

Good morning all! Love you.
V

No comments: