The initiation of a blog...

I love analogies.

The God I serve is all about them as well. The Bible is fraught with parables, similes, analogies, word pictures, allegories... all to make us understand His Word and Will better.

I have no idea (or goals for) how often I will be posting the analogies I see and learn...
I am also definitely NOT a writer. I use way too many paranthesis, ellipses, all caps... so please correct my spelling and grammar if need be! ;)

Make comments, challenge me...
Thanks for reading!
Vanesa

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

AWE inspiring verse of the day

"You are resplendent with light. More majestic than the mountains rich with game."

-Psalm 75:4

1 comment:

Kata Colleen said...

VANESA- i miss you and the GC. I believe I took this picture. love you and that verse. Praise the God we serve Most HIGH!